Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Humpin and pumpin... the day is mid week and plain jane... Have a dandy day.

Feb 02, 2011

Ah, here it is... "Hump Day", yet the middle of another tedious week of trials and errors... the night passed peacefully 'cept for a couple of dogs that I had to convince to leave our immediate area with their barking ways... funny how a little pebble in the side is reason enough for them to find a better (albiet safer) place to howl...

The weather was cool and sleeping was good even if I might say at times, with the fan blowing upon us, perhaps a little too cool.

Nothing special is planned for today although, Nora just suggested that we might do an advance celebration of her upcomming (April) birthday... I told her she should sing the 'rain song' about her birthday, you know, the one that goes "rain rain go away, come on back another day... only substitute birthday for rain...

I was up earlier than Nora, at 6:40 and got my dipper bath done and then came to the big apt to make coffee for us. Kenneth is washing a shirt for school. The baby has been pretty good and the medicine seems to be making him feel better now.

We found out last night that Alex had been admitted to the hospital in Marilao with BP of 190/130. He knows he has high blood pressure but is extremely lax in taking medication, drinks like a fish and smokes and no exercise... I've told him that he is a prime candidate for a heart attack if he doesn't change his ways and he is only 38 years old...

I will add to this day if such is required...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good morning Denny,

It sounds as if life is treating you well and you have a happy household. When you are unused to the noise of a little one I know how the nerves fray. I get the same way. The weather is COLD here. It was 32 last night but at least it is dry. That in itself is a blessings. The days are warming up nicely, in the mid 50's.

Take care of you and yours and may God lay his Blessings at your door.

Leann