Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

End of the month and another month closer I hope...

Jan 31, 2011

End of the month and a busy day scheduled... I will contine later, in the mean time Lollie, try going to the Apps store from your phone and then download Messenger directly to your iPhone...

••• We left the house at 7am, but the traffic in Manila was absolutely awful and we got to the Embassy at 9am sharp.  No time to make the copies, so I checked in and then left again to let Nora make the copies needed.  The US guy was not in the office this morning so the Philippino guy made copies of my pi driver licence and my retired ID and also my iCard and passport and took the letters of property deed and rental agreement to give to him when he finally makes an appearance.  I also gave them Nora's phone number and my email address.  I did find out that I can pay in cash here in Manila the filing fee for the I-130 forms, a total of US 1,280.00.  That at least will save me time. The hope is that I can file the forms yet this week and get things going on this side of the pond. We had a bite to eat, (Nora took the device to Philips and then stopped at St. Lukes clinic for her dosage of pills.  I waited for her at Wendys, just across the street from the US Embassy. Afer she came, we had a bite to eat and then made our way back to Marilao where she resumed spoiling the grandbaby... hopefully he will be better, Jenny took him to the Doctor today in Marilao and so with luck, in a couple of days he will be better.  His sicknesses are a drain on the financial stability of this family. We will go to SM Mall tomorrow and hopefully fill out the I-130 online and get printed copies of it at the internet cafe there. Later Gator said the crock... odial heheheheh.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: