Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another visitor gone and another week begins...

Jan 30, 2011

Sleep was better for both of us last night. This morning, Nora and I went into Marilao to pick up the timer for her washing machine. It was the right timer and boy was I evere surprised. From there, Nira stopped at the market and bought some vegetables.

Back home and Father zand I put things back together on the washing machine so the laundry lady could finish the clothes.

We went in search of a house for Father to perhaps buy for or with Lucylyn should she end up back here in the Philippines. Nothing was found that seemed affordable. On the way back to the apt. Alec (not Alex) crashed the tricycle into the wall, nobody hurt, some scratches but that was all.

The afternoon passed without much ado, Father left at 3pm and just after that Nora and I filled out the I-130 forms and gathered the documents that need copies made of them. My appt is at 9am. We will also take the cube to Philips.

The baby is crying, something that really grates on me, but he is only a year old so I suppose that is expected... I don't believe he feels well though.

Enough for now...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: