Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colds really do suck... I can't think of anything that hurts less and makes you feel worse...

Jan 24, 2011

Today is Monday, sleep was fleeting that being the fault of the cold and constant irritating coughing spells. Colds always follow the same sequence of events it would seem, discomfort followed by more discomfort and then there is the occasionally distracting discomfort. Mine has just transitioned from the faucet nose to the hacking cough... then will come the production and subsequent elimination of copious amounts of multi colored pghlem... ahhhh 'tis the life I tell ya.

I got all the pictures of the "Box" event sent to Lollie, done during the times I got up last night to get water or release the same.... took 9 emails at 5 per to send them all... I hope she got them.

At 11am today we will leave the house, to go to St. Lukes clinic and also Immigration to pick up my iCard. If I never had to return to Immigration again it would certainly be too soon. I stand corrected, Nora just informed me that we will leave here at noon as opposed to 11am to avoid having to wait for their lunch hour to pass.

I have my passport and wallet and the paper receipt so I should be good to go.

I honestly don't feel too bad, with the exception of my throat... I cannot say it feels particularly good at the moment. I remember before I came here, it had been 3 years since having a cold, but then I lived alone too.

Later, said the 'gator...

••• seems this is an addition to the blog right... well today was the day that Ana was to repay me the 5,000p that she borrowed... now, it seems that she didn't get the money she was counting on so I am waiting yet another week, till next Monday to get the money... That is the problem with lending money here... and of course I don't charge them any interest so it is just money coming later, not really money lost. We went to Immigration and picked up the iCard with virtually no problems at all, it is good for one year and then I can convert it to a permanent iCard.  I am on what is termed as probationary... why I don't know, but that is what it is.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: