Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday the day after our belated Christmas box made it's appearance...

Jan 23, 2011

Took some medicine for the new cold I have acquired and then went to bed at 9:30pm. Nora was still next door watching some video or TV with the children... I have no idea when she came in.

The two tablets I took, which she says is for nasal drip, seemed to knock me out or else I was just really tired I don't know which.

The arrival of the box was such a total success, I've never seen the happiness in children's eyes like last night when I handed out the gifts that Lollie and Gareth provided thru their unending generosity. Again Sister and bro, thanks from the bottom of our hearts, you made Christmas this year for sure.

Nothing special that I am aware of is planned for the day, Nora may or may not go to church today, I am not going with this runny nose and sore throat. The laundry lady is already doing the laundry and will be for much of the day. It is a small price for me to pay her considering that it saves Nora having such discomfort in her hips and legs from squatting all day scrubbing clothes.

I'm not certain how I got this cold, but Kenneth and Joyce have both been sneezing and hacking so I am pretty sure they brought it home from school and also Alex has had a cold for the last week so that is a probable source.

We discovered another slew of the little red ants on the wall in the living room and I started to spray then Nora stopped me and said to do it tomorrow when the children can be away from it for awhile. Not a bad idea... part of the reason there are ants in the house is that eating is something done almost all the time, either chips or some sweet thing. I am still amazed at the sweettooth that is demonstrated by the majority of the Philippines people, and Chocolate seems a huge favorite.

Anyway, I am about done writing this journal for now it is only 8:14 AM. on Sunday morning here.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: