Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cool and cloudy, but pleasant weather greets this Thursday...

Jan 20, 2011

Thursday morning.... the time now is 7:57 AM and I just got out of the bath and am setting in the big apt. writing in this journal... such seems my routine... after a bit, breakfast whatever it ends up being, will be served. Kenneth is engrossed as usual in Nora's iPhone and Facebook... Sad it is to me that Facebook seems the only social outlet he and Joyce have... They don't do anything sociallly with friends or even neighbors... stay in the house and surf facebook or watch TV... There is a dramatic change coming to their existance if I have anything to do with it. And it will be for the better too.

Nora will once again call Immigration and see if my iCard is by chance ready to be picked up yet... I hope so.

Today should be very easy, nothing at all is planned...

Nora and I slept very well, no dogs or any boys singing or fighting over girls, just cool and quiet...

I ordered the money for February yesterday, they will process the payment to me on the 25th of this month.

Joyce left for school already as she is supposed to be there at 7:30 this morning.

Yesterday Alex payed me back the 2,000p that he borrowed so now I just wait till the 24th for the 5,000p from his wife Ana.

See ya...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: