Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hump day and a good day at Immigration... thank you God for all you do...

Jan 19, 2011

We slept wonderfully last night... This morning, we got up at 6am and I immediately took my bucket bath and Nora prepared coffee for us, I then went to the big apt. and took my medicine and then back to the sleeper room to make sure I had my passport and other documents that I would need at the US Embassy.

We left here a little after 7am and were at the US Embassy about 8:35am and my appt was at 8:45. Got in and only had to wait about 10 minutes to see the clerk and then thru our conversation found out that I can submit the I-130 right there as long as I prove that I've been living here with Nora as man and wife... Father will bring the documents of the property sale and Uncle Edwin will supply a letter verifying that I've paid rent here since June of 2010. I actually got to speak to a really nice American at the window in immigration and he assured me that with the submission of those two documents I will be allowed to file the I-130 right here in Manila which potentially will save me about 6-8 months of waiting time.

After we got home, I called Lollie and got some really good talk time with her and so did Nora, about 30-40 minutes of good talk time.

It has been a really good day so far and I hope it continues this way.

••• Nothing too unusual after we got home, we had some laughs and watched some TV shows and then Nora cooked some chicken and also pork for dinner which was accompanied by the everpresent rice, but that was complimented by some baby peas in the shell and minature corn cobs, you know what I mean... Nothing too interesting now, I've had my bath and it is now 7:33 PM and I expect that Nora will appear about 8pm or so...  It has been a really good day, one of the best in the last couple of weeks I would have to say. This weekend, I plan to fill out the I-130 form and perhaps work on the I-129F also.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: