Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to the old man... 67 years (24,455 days) old... dammit !!!

Jan 09, 2011

Well, sleep was great after an evening of watching our new Toshiba 32" TV. I sure wish we had cable TV though. But the improvement over the old analogue and ancient TV that we were suffering thru is totally dramatic... It will be nice when we leave to take it home with us also. Great savings, almost 10,000p.

Today is my 67th year on the planet... I sincerely hope to add an additional 30 birthdays to that total, barring any unforseen circumstances or accidents. I am feeling good, and am in good health I think. Nora helps by making sure I am taken care of.

Today we will go to the 9am mass at the Divine Church. I sit thru the service but never understand it as it is in Tagalog. but as do the catholics, stand, sit, kneel, stand sit kneel...etc... I thank God though for all I have and have endured and pray that he will bless our family and families both near and far from us... and on this day, my special day, I put forth blessings and prayers for all people on this earth that peace and harmony shall come to them and that they love each other and be good to each other.

Thank you all who extended birthday wishes to me, I appreciate your thoughts and return the same good feelings to you.

It has rained here, and is lightly raining now. This is the first rain that has fallen in Marilao since before we left for Basud... helps to settle the dust which is always a big problem here.

Bye for now, enjoy your day.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: