Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New week, new day, new developments (but I don't know what they are yet...)

Jan 10, 2011

The afternoon and evening was OK, Nora slumped again thinking about the baby and tried to convince me to bring them back earlier and I told her no, that they would come back the first week in February just as we agreed too. I know she misses him but there is a lesson to be taught to Jenny also in this.

The night proved better, we slept pretty good but I did get an audacious case of gas from the cake that I hogged down 3 pieces of... my gosh, I don't like cake that well either but what with the limited diet I have here I think overeating it was an act of desperation by my stomach... in any case, it was of great concern to Nora who flapped the covers most of the night... I did giggle some.

Monday starts yet another week of DOT for her and one less that we have to do... She will check on the status of the issuing of my iCard, one of the girls at the counter told Nora it takes about 3 weeks to process the card itself.

I have to get started on the I-130 stuff, I will look at the application I have in my little briefcase and see, as I remember, the last time I looked at it that there really isn't too much to it. I hope that remains true.

Lollie, I know you put UNO on your phone... did you get it installed on Gaeth's phone too? if so have you played the game against him yet??...

I told Nora that you and I chat over YM, me from my iPhone and you on your iMac. I think we could do the same thing if you had a PC and were running YM on it... that is how we will connect to Jenny from the US, it is cheap and usually a pretty good connection too.

Anyhow, looks as though this days journal is off to a good start.. I will add more perhaps as the day unwinds.

••• Ana just came to me asking to borrow 5,000p for two weeks.  I told Nora and we agreed to loan it to her if she promises to repay on Jan 24th.

Take care all and enjoy the beginning of a new week.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: