Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Saturday, medicine taken, SM waits... and it's pretty outside.

Jan 08, 2011

The remainder of yesterday was not to exciting so I didn't bother to pen anything to the journal... we had a good dinner and went to bed at a reasonable time... we chatted a bit and then went to sleep. This morning was a nice morning, we both woke smiling and happy and glad to be alive. I put a smile on her face too... she had a dream that I bought a new nice maroon colored car and wouldn't give her a ride, but her sister Lyn was with me??? weird stuff that dreams are made of.

We will be going to the SM mall, the first time since we've been back in Marilao. We need to get some medicine for Nora's hands and we want to look at some TV sets also. I also hope to find a replacement clock movement for the wall clock. I cannot believe that it only worked for about a month and a half... talk about cheap.

The lady that Nora hired to do the laundry is here and we have her set up so that will be taken care of and we won't have to worry about it for another week... the weather looks good so it should all dry before the day is up.

I am going to pay Auntie Linda 8,000p for the rent of the big apt. that will pay us thru the end of June.

I am posting this now and will perhaps append to it later, after we return from the Mall... Have a wonderfully great day...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: