Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tuesday...sometimes, just sometimes I wish time would fly...

Jan 18, 2011

Wow, the party for Loran's birthday was long and loud, the singing went on forever it seemed and then there was the fight between a couple of the filipina men over some girl... nothing to blows, but a lot of loud arguing etc... the alcohol makes such heros of people it amazes me sometimes... probably why I don't like to drink that much. I am a happy drunk I guess. Just fall asleep and not bother anyone.

We finally were able to get to sleep about 12pm or so. Nora is by nature very curious and made several trips to the window or to peer out the door to see what was going on... I stayed mostly in bed as sticking your head outside is not always prudent.

Lollie, thanks for the update on the box, I thought that the estimate of the time of arrival was awfully fast, considering the holidays and all. Next week certainly sounds more in line with what I would have thought.

Nothing special is planned for today as I know it. Nora will go to Manila of course but outside that there is nothing that I need to or really can do... Yesterday she called immigration and they tell her that they are waiting for another signature... I thought we had all that stuff done, but the Philippines has a complex and not necessarily well organized method to their madness. Wait and wait and WaIt some more I guess. The longer the processes draw out, the less chance that Nora will be able to come with me when I leave here... there will likely be a lapse of a couple months.

Anyway, as perplexing as it is, I have no control in the matter so I find myself at the mercy of the Philippines governmental machines...

Have a good day... Nora is playing her games...on the iPhone.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: