Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuesday today, the 2nd week of 2011... just another beautiful day !!

Jan 11, 2011

Last night we watched TV and I went to the other apartment about 9:pm and Nora came shortly after. We played "Words with Friends" for a little bit and then went to sleep, it was a quiet night with the exception of one dog and my sling shot (that Rnan made). Those dogs manage to think that the front of the apartment is the best area from which to voice their warnings... also makes a close target form the sling shot heh heh heh...

We got up at 6:45am, Joyce has school at 7:30 this morning... Nora borrowed 50p from me for Joyce. She, or rather I will get it back tonight or so she says... it is almost a game, the manangement of funds over here.

Nora told me yesterday that Father wants to come to Marilao under the pretense of investigating our mysterious power usage even when the main circuit breaker is off situation. I will have to pay for his trip, another 1,000p by the time it's over. Jenny and he and the baby will all come at the same time on Feb 4th. Nora has not told him the date yet, but will today just to make sure he can come at that time.

I looked over the I-130 form yesterday and it doesn't look too bad, I need to check though as I thought I read that it needed to be filled out online as opposed to paper which doesn't make any sense to me considering that it needs to be mailed unless they want you to fill it out online then printout the finished form...

Nora will check or at least try to check with Immigration about my iCard today, yesterday she could not get thru by phone. I hope that it is ready soon so I can proceed with the I-130.

I gave Nora 200p to purchase a ham (her choice of which) as yesterday she told me there are many on sale in the market after the holiday season is over...

Enough for now, we shall see how the day shakes out...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: