Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Saturday... date afternoon/night... hope it goes perfectly... I will try hard to make it so...

Jan 22, 2011

Last night.. it really rained, the storm that started eary in the evening continued and dumped rain... our little sleeper apt has roof leaks, over the sink and near where the head of the bed sat... we had to push the bed forward a couple feet to avoid the rain dripping on the upper mattress and soaking it... I will ask Alex today about hiring someone to fix the roof leaks...

I was up at 7am in preperation of leaving at 7:30 for the Shell, but no Alex as yet... it is now 7:45 AM.

Nora is up and sweeping the floor in the big apt and I am here updating the journal... she wants to go to the market in Marilao this morning and get some meat and other things for the food supply...

We slept fairly well although I have slept better. The evening was pretty quiet, Kenneth and Joyce had a minor altercation regarding the use of Nora's iPhone and Kenneth bullied Joyce and took it from her. It cost him 2 days usage of the iPhone... I told him I don't appreciatet that type of actions and would not allow him to use the phone as punishment.

Not too sure when Alex might make an appearance so we are more or less in limbo at the moment. Dependability here is an iffy proposition at best. Priorities in the Philippines regarding commitments seems to be ultra flexible, not so in America... it is a learning experience to be sure. But I am not changing the way I do business, my priorities in life remain solid and concrete.

Today is the next installment of Nora's weekly budget amounts, but she has not asked so I haven't volunteered any money to her... I am pretty certain that she will ask though.

I will update depending...

••• Well, while at the SM Mall, and during the movie, we got the Text'd message from the kids... the "Box" had arrived... ahhhh the anticipation was wonderful...  And I cannot say nor can I express the happiness in the eyes of all of us with the wonderful things that we received from my Sister and her Husband Gareth... they did a fantastic job of shopping and Oh, the music player, what a work of art... but the Slingshot capped the day for me... that sucker is good !!!  Thank you Bro and Sis... you've definetly cemented your stall in the heavenly stables of our good Savior...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: