Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturday, a day of fun I hope, the children should enjoy it I think...

Jan 15, 2011

We slept pretty good, smiles on our faces and dreams yet to be had. The dogs barked pretty good, but I reminded them that there is a price to be paid if they make too much rukus...

Today is Saturday, we have a number of things planned for the day, first off, Nora and I will go to Marilao market where she will do some shopping and then, after we get back home and all put away, she will bathe and dress and then we will leave about 1 or 2pm for SM Mall where she will get a hair treatment at a salon and then we will meet up with the kids to go to some movie and dinner afterwards. I am in high expectations of a nice day.

I gave Nora 5,500p as her weekly budget, she will return to me 200p as her budget is now 5,300 what with paying rent for the apartment again..(though it is prepaid by me, she will pay me back thru the reduction of her weekly budget. Gotta keep the money straight or we won't have any).

We got to the market, I waited at Dunkin donuts for her to finish then we got a ride back to the province and home. Kenneth didn't bother to fix any breakfast for he and Joyce... sometimes, he is the epitomie of laziness. Not an uncommon trait in Philippines men.

I told Nora we would leave for the mall between 1:30 and 2 this afternoon.

I will probably have more to say later, but then again, I might save it for tomorrow morning's posting.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: