Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunday, again the Mall and maybe I remember my card...

Jan 16,2011

The trip to the SM Mall was a success even though Kenneth was not there. The movie, Gullivers Travels with Jack Black was really a rip, funny even for a remake. We also saw some previews of upcoming movies that include "The Tourist" and a couple of animated films that I would enjoy... Nora told me last night, after we went to bed that she does not like animated movies, but considering that the last movie she had seen was over 20 years ago, she may be in for a treat. It only costs 105p to go to the movie, very affordable.

We got a couple things to eat at the theater, they allow you to bring most foods into the theater, but there are some exclusions... they actually put much more emphasis on making sure you don't bring a video camera into the theater... video piracy is rampant here in the Philippines... sadly, the quality of such pirated Films is marginal to poor. The hamburger was Ok, but I was glad that it was dark in the theater when I ate it...

We finished up at the theater, then had to go back to the National book store for some more supplies for Joyce and to get some double sided tape for a neighbor girl. We got home last night about 7:30pm.

Sleep was good and we awoke refreshed... the first thing Nora asked me was if baby denny and Jenny could come back early... I didn't answer her... I want them to stay there the time I said, until the 4th of Feb.

I really flubbed up, I forgot to take my credit card to the mall so was unable to purchase the DVD player, we will go back today and get it... Nora wants me to buy her a bread toaster too but we will have to see just how much they are. I am deciding now if it is better for me to buy with the card then pay it off or to spend the peso's I already have in my possession... I think I will pay using the card as there is no interest charge and I can pay it off with 1$=1$ rather than have a penalty attached.

I will have to speak to Kenneth regarding the usage of both his phone and also Nora's iPhone. He becomes obsessed with it and ignores requests to do other things... I know he probably doesn't realize the extent to which he becomes engrossed in the phone, but we as parents see it quite clearly...

Anyway, the day comes, it is now just shy of 8am and I want to leave for the mall no later than 10:00am... I want to go there and get done what shopping we need to do and return home.

Well, enough for now... Have a great day everyone !!!


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: