Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thursday... it is here

Jan 27, 2011

Yesterday finished out quietly, I gave Joyce 1,000p, 870 of which will be used to finance a field trip for her high school class (her portion only). To some marine museum and another place also. The trip is scheduled for Feb 11th.

Nora didn't come to the apt until about 9:40, she had gotten engrossed in a TV show.

The night was busy as there was a birthday party going on in the squatter area and of course the Karaokie machine was going full blast... last I checked the time was 2:30am and they were still wailing. Nothing from the dogs though.. Thank you Lord for that.

It was cool so sleeping was fine.

Today of course is Thursday, I am hoping that Nora will call Philips and Manila Doctors Hospital today, she told me she didn't have a load yesterday, but she had money so that excuse died in the chute. she later admitted she had forgotten. I must go to SM Mall to the internet cafe there and print out some additional copies of the I-130 form as one is needed for each applicant.

Other than that, I don't know of or at least am as yet unaware of anything else that I need to do today.

Libido seems terribly lacking in Nora, it seems to have started a decline shortly after she started treatment at St. Lukes clinic. I hope to address the issue with her in a gentle manner but the thought of being married to someone with that particular element of the relationship waining is not appealing to me and concerns me more than just a little. We shall see what might be done to remedy that situation.

Have a great day...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: