Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Sunday... no church this day... it's gonna be hot, hot, hot !!!

Feb 20, 2011

Woke this morning to the racious sounds of Philippines music from the boys in the factory... 6:30 the turn the stupid thing on so loud you can hear it clear to bicol I swear... no consideration for the neighborhood at all, seems to permeate the society here though.

Not sure about church this morning, hard to say what the day will yield as yet. We obviously won't go to the 9am service as it is already 9am.

More to follow I guess...

••• Life is surprising, I just got a note from Maria, informing me that Cecil, Mom's second husband, is at deaths door, thanks to a losing battle of cancer.   I have written to Lollie and Gareth informing them of the same and also setting forth my wishes regarding the execution of the Living will that mother had drawn.  I am sad that he is dying, though I will not miss him, I know that Margaret will to some extent.  I don't trust him so have warned Gareth of the same. It will be interesting to see how Gareth manages this issue and what will be the eventual outcome.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: