Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sunday again, wonder how many more I will be here?

Feb 19, 2011

Well, we got out of here about 4:00pm, Nora was right on time, I was very proud of her for that.

We got to the mall and went to the theater to buy the tickets for the 6:25 showing and wouldn't you know it, the theater did just like last weekend and the last show had started at 3pm rather than as the advertised times... Oh I was so Pi#$%@# off. We then decided to just wander around, buy some snacks for home and look for a belt for Nora...

during the course of the afternoon we found some little earings that Nora really liked so I bought two pair for her, they are not expensive, but she liked them so I got them for her. We also got Joyce another hair band, I don't know why she keep breaking them maybe cause they are made cheaply and don't cost much.

We got the chips and then decided to go to Jollibee for fries and a drink. Gosh it was so crowded and I really wanted to get out of there. After looking around some more, we stopped at Chow King and had some Halo Halo for dessert. Shortly after that, we decided to go home so on the way out of the Mall, Nora stopped (as she usually does) at "Pan De Manila) a bakery and bought bread and some sweet stuff for the kids.

Well, enough for now, I am not sure if I will go to Church with Nora or not, but maybe so... I might add more later...

Lollie, if you read this, I hope your trip to Reno was safe and you enjoyed the show... I hope to get some mail or a message from you today. or tomorrow, if you have WiFi that is.

I got to chat a little bit with Julie Slife, her and Paul went to Sisters today, that should have been a nice ride for them and especially for Paul.

OK, enough for now... see ya !!!


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: