Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friday, ham for breakfast and another weekend...

Feb 11, 2011

The remainder of the day yesterday was good, We had to go to Divine in the afternoon to buy some stuff for Joyce to take on her field trip to the Museum today. Had dinner then the nightly routines...

We slept pretty good, although, I must investigate the causes of excessive flatulence and see if the vegetables that Nora uses is contributing to the problem... I have, being a Stanley, had my share of excessive gas, Laugh Lollie, but I know you do too, you just hide it and are sneaky in letting it go. Anyway, I will google that and see what I can find out.

Today is thank God, Friday. Nothing special that I am aware of is going on today, tomorrow we shall go to SM Mall and I would like to go to the new Yogi Bear movie as it is playing this weekend... Nora says she doesn't like animated films but I think she will go with me.

This morning, she awoke at 4:30am to the meowing of Joyce at the window... she then went and prepared Joyces breakfast and packed her lunch fot the day.

Nora just brought out a bowl with water in the bottom and a jar of peanut butter sitting in it... the water keeps the ants away... amazing place this ant haven I am living in.

Well so much for the events of the moment, Oh, I paid the water bill to Ana, 200p yesterday. We didn't have small bills in the budget envelope so I paid it out of my money and the budget will pay me back.

Later friends.

••• Nora got some rent money to send to Ate Linda in small bills so she gave me change for a 1,000 bill and I was able to recoup my 200p that I paid the water bill with.

Alex just borrowed 3,000p from me to be paid back tomorrow...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: