Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hump day... 'nuff said !!!

Feb 16, 2011

Quiet nite, I went to the apt. about 7:45pm and read some of the story I am following on the iPad, another of the Jack London series... great stories of the far North and also central california.

Nora came over about 8:30 and we chatted, she took her bath and then came to bed where she did the iPhone thing and then about 10:30 it was lights out for the both of us...

Sleep was good as it was a little cooler and there was no noise to keep us awake... even the dogs were quiet.

Hump day today, my gosh I wonder how many of those I have seen pass since coming here to the Philippines.

Nothing planned, I've notified Maria that no medication has arrived yet and also to gather the tax papers for Melissa to pickup... but, I may just have Maria send them to Lollie and Gareth for me.

In any case, this will be a short posting unless something of greater interest developes...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: