Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tuesday, cooler and remnants of the rain storm are all over...

Feb 15, 2011

Well, we are on the bottom side of the month now, it is all a downhill slide from here into the mouth of March... my how time flies...

Yesterday went it's own way with unhampered speed, nothing noteable occurred, the baby was in a particularly assinine mood and seemd to cry at the slightest whim so I made myself scarce as quickly and discretely as possible. I cannot actually tell you why it is so annoying to me, perhaps the tone of the cry or maybe the ultimate 'sameness' of it... likely it has something to do with the fact that there was no earthly reason that an adult could precieve as to his reason for being such a little shit.

Today he is busy being a normal 1 year old boy, into everything under the son and acting cute so that is misgivings of yesterday can be quicky put aside and only the 'cuteness' of today remembered.

I made Nora put her iPhone away about 10pm or so... I think, outside of the visit by Aunty red, she slept well, it was cooler after the rain (which compelled me to move the bed from under the leaking section of the ceiling). But the night went well and now, as of this writing, I am drinking morning coffee and watching the routines of the morning take place. Home sweet Home how I miss thee... but it will eventually happen that I find myself in my own home once again and if the Lord wills it so, my new family will be there with me also.

Enough for now, perhaps we will have something to eat this morning... I know we still have no butter so pancakes will likely be the order of the day.

Later critters...

••• I gave Nora her budget, I increased it to 5,500p per week, not enough probably, but it all helps I guess... An example of why I keep the budget info in this journal and why I keep the journal period is that Alex asked when we paid the water bill to Ana and I had to find out, it was Feb 11th.  Alex had asked that the money be paid to him, but I forgot and paid her...

Alex came to me just now and needed to re-borrow 3,000p to be paid back Feb 17, 2011 (Thursday).

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: