Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thursday and identity changes and warm weather... what a mix

Feb 17, 2011

Great nights sleep, 'cept Nora is a cover hog and she sleeps in the style of the catipillar, she makes a little cacoon for herself.

Yesterday ended quietly, Nora and I created another Yahoo account for her as she has decided not to use Litku23 for awhile, maybe permanently or maybe just a whim... either way, her new one is now NStanley1971 so add her to your address books if you wish and Yahoo Messenger and perhaps FaceBook too.

We had the Nora version of goulash last night, I didn't like it nearly as well, she used a combination of Penne pasta and elbow pasta with a mix from shilling called 'Beef and Mushroom'... sorta resembled a taco mix I guess without the heat. She did though put some hot peppers in my portion which livened things up a bit.

We retired at about 10:30 and both slept well.

Today is Thursday, thankfully tomorrow will be the end of the week and we will make a trip to the mall on Saturday, I will see what is playing at the theater and maybe we will attend a movie.

Today Alex is to repay me the 3,000p he borrowed and also I need to send Maria Lollie and Gareth's address so she can mail my tax documents to them and then they can forward them to me here in Marilao.

Today will be warm, between 85 and 90˚. Yesterday was not too bad, about 83˚.

Nora is talking about maybe leaving FaceBook alone as it really doesn't need to be changed at all, she is not receiving crank mail or any threats or anything like that so there is no logical reason to change it.

We are having coffee and soon will have toast also.

Have a great day...

••• Alex repaid the 3,000p and I fired off a letter to Maria, asking her to mail all the tax documents to Lollie, I gave her the names of the organizations that should be sending me documents and also the address of Lollie and sent a copy of the email to Lollie and Nora. I just gave Nora 1,000p to pay for the two bra's she ordered from Avon... I don't mind helping her that way at all...  I have given her 2,000p above her budget this month.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: