Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting for my Sister to call... I wonder if she will get distracted again???

Feb 03, 2011

The day yesterday finished with me going to the internet cafe here in Divine and then on to Marilao, I went to the St. Michaels hospital, no Alex there so asked if there was another close by, Nazarrene Hospital is just next door to SM Mall so I went there... he was on the second floor in the 'San Francisco' room... we visited for about 40 minutes and then I went to the mall and got some french fries and a diet coke. I then bought some Cheeto's and chocolate candy for the kids and went home...

We slept well, but before going to bed, Nora lectured me about going out on my own when she is not with me... she worries about me and what could happen to me, I appreciate that, but am unused to having someone actually care... it is a nice change.

Today is Lorilee's birthday according to Nora, I will have to drop her a quick line in Facebook to congratulate her.

I have an appointment for 9am on the 10th of Feb at the Embassy, I will submit the I-130 for Nora and the kids then. That will lighten my bank account a little for sure. Got notice that a payment has been made to AMEX so next week I will pay that off (TV and DVD player) will be all paid for.

Nora will call philips today and see if the adapter is in or not... I am just so surprised that they don't manufacture a dual power range setup like Apple does for it's chargers, etc... I guess Canada is still in the 19th century.

Leann, thanks for the lovely note, and yes, all is proceeding at it's own pace, not with out cost mind you both emotional and financial, but then all things have a price, don't they?? I have read a little of your wanderings... the "Peacock" is notorious on Craigslist rants and raves, but then the opinion givers may be savory at best, who really knows... bottom line is if you have fun going there and enjoy yourself then I say go for it kiddo... life is too short to always say I 'could have or would have all the time'.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

Leann said...

The Peacock is indeed notorious. Not somewhere I frequent often due to it's ummmm....well.....let's just say assortment of characters. :-)

It is good to hear you are well and things are progressing nicely.

Blessings Dennis.