Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hump day once again...

Mar 02, 2011

Rain... that is what we had last night, sadly it did nothing to cool off the day, rather it enhanced the humidity so my, our, trusty fan commenced to blowing hot "Moist" air so getting to the point of sleep was an arduous task to say the least... but, that said, we did fall asleep and we did so with smiles on our faces in the knowledge that it had been a good day... Last night was nothing out of the ordinary so there is really nothing of any particular interest to write about.

There are days that the bullshit spews forth on these pages in perpetual unendless chatter and other times I find myself in a quandry as to what might come next... odd isn't it??

Today is Wednesday, so Hump day. Friday will appear soon and we all will be going to Manila, the children will get yet another chest xray and I will hopefully go to the US Embassy to check on the I-130 that I submitted on the 10th of Feb.

I don't know of anything else special that is happening today and have about covered everything that happened up until now.

I am having my morning coffee, Joyce and Kenneth were in process of making the hotcakes (Nora bought syrup). So once breakfast is done, the day will unfold in it's usual manner of organized chaos.

Take care, SMILE alot and enjoy your day...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: