Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Saturday morning... Haircut anyone?? Joyce will and a Pedicure for me.

Feb 05, 2011

Saturday morning, I plan for us to leave here for the new spa that opened at about 8:30, I want to get a pedicure and maybe Nora will finally get the hot oil treatment on her hair... Ana told us about this place yesterday, it is their grand opening sale... most everything is 50% off.

A guy with a banana cart just came thru, Nora managed to pass on that then another vendor on a bicycle driven cart came with clothes hangers, straw brooms and rag mops and clothspins for sale, we evaded that trap too.

Nora tells me now that Joyce wants to get her hair cut this morning so that is another thing. Her hair is quite long and probably she does need it cut, I can imagine what the ends look like. She, meaning Nora, is such a funny person, her actions and what not keep me in laughter most every day. But she is one little package I can tell you and her fuse is short at times, makes me glad she isn't any bigger.

Well, I suppose I should get ready, 8:30 is fast approaching and I know that I will have to drive the others to be ready on time (good luck says me).

bye for now.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are funny with your family. Makes me think of a mother hen, of which your not, gathering and clucking at her brood to get the move on.

Ahhhhhhhhh, a pedicure for you, eh?>??Gareth has been making noises for the last week that we need to go and get one again. He loves them at our spa with Sam (a very pretty, sparky young women whom we have both become very fond of. Does a great job too! Enjoy !!!!!!