Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

TGIF, the time now is moving right along...

Feb 04, 2011

Yesterday ended with Alex coming home about 4pm and then going to another JCI meeting (where drinking seems the order of the day)... Nora had a hard time sleeping last night until after about 1:30am. I saw Alex come home about 1:15am. Life is about choices we make, decisions come from those choices which could be argued are one and the same, but often times, one begets the other or at least forces it to the fore front. I slept good except for the times that Nora woke me to tell me she couldn't sleep... go figure.

This morning is cool, but the temp is supposed to hit 86˚ so it promises to be a warm day, the comfort of which will greatly be determined by the humidity level.

Joyce is now 8:29 AM almost ready to go to school, she had some homework last night as yesterday was a holiday for the school children.

Nora has yet to get the text from Philips to see of the adapter is in or not... funny, you would think things like that would be readily available.

I have no plans for today with the possible exception of looking at the I-130 to make certain that all is in order for my Feb 10th visit to the Embassy. I did find that there is an organization (Acceptance Agency) in Angeles City that will accept the filing of a W-7 form to obtain an ITIN number for Nora for Federal tax purposes. I will contact them today if I can.

Breakfast will likely be ready soon so I will close out for not and likely add to this post a little later.

From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: