Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

TGIF, my Meds arrived (1/2 order... thanks Walmart !!!)

Feb 18, 2011

Last night was good, I went to the apt about 8pm and Nora came about 10pm after her soap. We chatted a few minutes then off to sleep although it was a little warmer last night...

Yesterday afternoon, the postman delivered a notice that a package was waiting for me in the Marilao post office. This morning, Nora and I went to get it, no postage due and no customs problems... After shopping at the market for meat, we went back home.

I opened the package and a couple of things were odd, firstly, Walmart in their inevitable wisdom managed to only send me 1/2 of the 6 month perscription that I had coming (I had arranged all this before I left the States mind you) also, the report that Maria brought me from Wells fargo was individual statements for the prior 12 months for both overall activity and my checking account... I had given to Wells Fargo a letter prior to leaving that specified that I wanted a letter on bank letterhead, 1 page to summarize my deposit activity for the previous year... so I get charged $24.00 for a 1/2 inch high bunch of stuff I did not ask for... How is it that people can read a letter so specific as was mine and still be unable to accomplish the task... No wonder the United States is behind in education and obviously really lacking in any degree of common sense at all... dumb asses !!!

Nothing special today, I will check later to see what is playing at the SM Mall theaters... Hopefully something we will enjoy. My money from RemitHome is on the way and will likely be delivered this afternoon so I need to decline Alex's offer for me to go to the Asian market at the shell station this afternoon.

Well, humanity has once again lived up to what little expectations I have for it... If we don't learn how to think and comprehend what we see and hear, we shall continue the downward spiral that I see us on now... Sherlock Holmes demonstrated a unique ability to OBSERVE LIFE something we all could take a lesson from...

Have a great day and God bless and HELP us all !!

••• The guy from RemitHome didn't show today, likely he will be here tomorrow at some time.  Alex approached me for another loan, this time for 6,000p and until next Wednesday Feb 23rd.  I am developing a pretty lousy feeling about loaning Alex money to run his business and make money on mine... it cost me to get the money over here and to loan it to him so he can keep his business going while he keeps his own money to party with and go all over the place and play with his frineds is beginning to leave a really nasty taste in my mouth.  That coupled with the fact that he and his entire family are using my internet connection and sucking up all the bandwidth so that when Nora or I or the kids want to log on it is nearly impossible for us to connect because there is no bandwidth left. I am going to talk to Nora about those issues tonight when she comes to the apt.  I don't expect her to lean in my favor, because it is not her nature I guess.  But I need to do something about how I feel and I am thinking that I will need to address the issue in a sane and calm manner to Alex and see what can be done...  The original loans that I made to him were basically to bail him out of a hard spot and little did I realize that he had his own money until after I continually saw him partying and spending money with his JCW friends and such... just doesn't make me feel happy at all. Anyway, closing it up for the day... have a goodie.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: