Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday... perhaps an "English" mass will be exciting... different for sure!!

Feb 13, 2011

Well, although I had wonderful plans for yesterday as a pre-valentines day for Nora, traffic and other things seemingly beyond my control caused a fly in the ointment once again... We got caught in a construction project which delayed our arrival at SM Mall by about 1/2 hour and we also left the house later than I had anticipated plus the movie started an hour earlier than I had hoped... (the last show of the day too !!!). Anyway, we did manage to have dinner and I was able to buy a big chocolate heart for Nora and packages of valentine candy for both girls and one for Kenneth...

The remainder of the day was not actually exciting, rather typical of an afternoon. The evening was OK, we slept good but Nora woke once complaining of mosquitoes, I didn't see any but then it was dark so why would I??

Woke at about 7am this morning, today is also laundry day so there was little water with which to take a bath, but I managed... I convinced Nora to go to the afternoon service at church, as it is in English so I wanted to give it a try, the mass will be at 3:30pm

Lollie, sorry we were unable to hook up yesterday, the weather between you and I makes such a difference on the connection quality, yesterday I kept getting the echo feedback and of course we were gone in the morning and afternoon so that was our prime time. I am so happy that it works great for you and Gareth, He will really like that feature I think and so will you if he is shopping by himself and wants to show you a picture of something he is about to make a purchase of...

Well, dry toast and ham for breakfast, there were no eggs and Nora and I both forgot for the 3rd time to buy butter or jelly/jam. She has peanut butter but it is not Jif and I don't like oil (this is the old fashioned type).

I would love to sit outside and type this journal, but the flies are so abundant and obsessive about landing on you and walking around on the landscape of our body that I cannot stand it. I have to go inside to escape them... Ah, the comforts of home, how I miss thee...

Maybe later I will write more or maybe not.

Have a wonderful day and may God shed his blessings abundantly upon each of you...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: