Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

7 March... Monday in the city and here we go again...

Mar 07, 2011

Today is Monday... gosh it seems like they come quickly...

Slept good, I've had coffee and looked on the web at the process of obtaining a ITIN number for the family members and found that the wait time is about 18 weeks... way too long. I will call the Agent in Angeles City to see what he says. All number are issued in the Austin Tx. IRS offices so I am certain that the time lag would be of magnificent proportions...

Probaby tomorrow or Wednesday I will go to the US Embassy in Manila and see what the status of our I-130 might be... I hope for the best of course.

Nora starts yet another week of trips to Manila and St. Lukes clinic... the day that is finished we will surely celebrate.

I just exchanged (3) 100p bills for a bunch of 20p bills that she had... at least now I have change for her should she require it later on.

The spawn is running around like he is possessed of which I am becoming alarmingly aware is true... funny little thing that he is, he still grates terribly on ones nerves after not too long a time. Thankfully I have another place to go so escape is always available... He has 5 teeth now and more coming... not only does he walk well, he leads with his chin and is everyday attempting to run and of course he will climb anything he can hang onto. His curiosity equals that of his grandpa, at least my memories of my youth support that theory.

Tomorrow will be Monday in America and Gareth will be able to pursue some information from Claudine I hope... Damn the tax system anyway !!!


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: