Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunday and not raining (but it did over night)...

Mar 06, 2011

Great Scotts Ghost !!! we didn't get up until 8:30 this morning, my gosh, the dogs never barked and no parties to keep us awake. Wow did we ever sleep soundly, even my toe didn't bother me last night.

We went to bed after 10:00pm, had a few cheetos' and Nora played some of her games and updated her Facebook. I went to sleep before she did, but the little monkey, in the process of climbing over (or through me) to get out of the bed woke me up... she generally doesn't step on me, but there are other things that she does that would wake the dead...

Today is Sunday here in the Philippines and that heralds the coming of the Laundry lady, that thought in mind is what propelled Nora from the bed this morning. I stripped the bed and pillows and gather the few clothes that we had there that were needing the attention of soap and water.

No shower (bath) this morning as much water is used in the process of restoring our clothing to wearable condition. The lady that does our laundry is nice and does a good job I think, she usually is here to start about 7am and finishes about 4, sometimes 3:00 in the afternoon. We pay her 250p each time so she makes 1,000p from us a month.

Joyce has just finished frying an egg for my breakfast and I have the toast working as I write this. Nora is having a small container of yogurt with strawberries, by Nestle.

Well the day is going strong now so I will close out this chapter and see what unfolds as the day grows older...

"Love each Other always..."


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: