Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Life deals jokers in the hand at times...

Mar 08, 2011

The remainder of last night was non-eventful for the most part, just after we had dinner, I had returned to the little apt. and Nora came and told me that Alex wanted to borrow 1,500p for a couple of days... I loaned it again to him. I also gave her 5,500p for her weekly budget

Nora has a medical issue that is causing a little distress in our relationship, something that we both think is a result of her being bombarded with so many Anti-biotics for such a long time... It has severly decreased her libidio and considering that I still have a very healthy appetite, it has negatively impacted us. Though I approach the issue with hope, I am worried that the condition could be ever lasting and so she will talk to her Doctor (female) about it and see if there is some logical explanation...

We did not have any problem like this when I was in Korea with her nor did we have the problem when I visisted her in Basud for 4 months... it has just been since the onset of her treatment at St. Lukes clinic that this has happened to us. Though the issue is not all encompassing in the marriage, it does have significant impact on us, especially on me.

Alex approached me yesterday and asked if I would like to go with him to see a potential new client, this would be good for his business and probably result in him borrowing even more from me... I need to rethink this whole process because as I mentioned another time, he is using my money to generate his money with no gain or consideration to me... that is not a good thing and it upsets me that there is never even an offer of recompensation of any kind... perhaps I've backed myself into the proverbial corner on this issue?

Nothing other than those issues have arisen so far and nothing of special interest is planned for today that I am aware of... Gareth will likely get in touch with Claudine today to query her for the answers he needs regarding my taxes, he will likely, or will Lollie, call TurboTax to question them also.

I will add if more becomes available...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: