Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Already the 20th... where or where does time go??

Mar 20, 2011

Last night, I tried three times to explain to Nora that it really is upsetting to me that she appears to ignore, or at the very least, not hear me when I talk to her. Each time I started to tell her, she would think of something she needed to do and away the conversation went. My night was started with frustration and not being able to relay my thoughts to her, then to complicate matters, she was restless and couldn't sleep thus kept me from sleeping.

Finally she drifted off after an amourous affair but then, to my total chagrin, the Rooster and hen that Ruping had for some reason put in our front yard in a wire cage. The rooster crowed 3 different times, once about 1:30, again at 2:30 and the third time about 4am... I shall inform Ruping that the birds will have to go down below where the rest of his menagerie of farm animals live now along with the garbage that he has stored here.

I am or at least seem to be ignorant in the methods to convey my thoughts to my wife, I don't know just yet if it is just that she doesn't understand me or if it is that what she hears she mis-understands or whether she just doesn't listen... I need to narrow down the facts and then attempt to remedy the situation as communication between mates is essential to a healthy and lasting relationship... I know Sister, we've chatted about this before but as the issue is not resolved as of yet, it still remains important to me and more than just a little bit irritating at times... but, thru diligence and tact I shall overcome it.

The laundry lady is busy with the clothes, blankets, pillow cases etc. now. She will be busy for a while.

Yesterday at the mall, I bought a hose/brush washing system that uses no motor but thru a suction device provides water flow up thru the hose and thru the brush, as long as you are moving the brush, water is supplied... Nice for mixing up a good soapy solution to wash walls or cars or whatever without having to have a source of running water from a tap.

At the Mall, we went to see an Alien invasion movie, "World invasion" or something like that... lots of action.

I also purchased one of the airtight tupperware like containers that have flaps on the lid that hold the top securely to the container top... I wanted something to keep our opened chips in that would keep them fresh. Then I bought a little (think minature ketchup squirt bottle) to contain some old motor oil that I will use to dampen rag pieces that I will attach to opposing ends of the clothes lines to keep the ants from walking on the wire and thus entering our hanging clothes...

That will be my morning project I think. Other than what has been mentioned, nothing of any special interest seems apparent at the moment.

Breakfast of bread (toast) and coffee and egg is complete now.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope the lines of communication between you and you lovely wife will come flooding open very soon. Have you thought of writing her a short letter about such things, or buy a very nice, but appropriate card and writing a note in that. I used to do that with Gareth for many things on my mind that I somehow could not convey to him in the proper fashion without causing hurt feelings or an argument irrupting. Just a thought. Clever solution to the ants on the clothesline.