Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Saturday once again, another trip to SM Mall and who knows???

Mar 19, 2011

Ah, the night was good, we both went to sleep very happy and contented. The game of love is often frustrating, but last night it was fun and happy and satisfying. I have a good wife, a little off center but a very good wife.

We woke about 7:10am or so this morning, the sounds of the villiage roused us from peaceful sleep. It was comfortable last night, not too warm.

We are having coffee just now, Kenneth had school early today so he left the house about 8am. Unusual for him to have early school.

The baby is being noisy, something he has mastered early in his existance. Still pees in the doorway though... seems to me that Jenny could change that habit but alas, that has not yet occurred so I park my slippers away from the entrance so as to avoid the stench of baby pee...

Today we will of course go to SM Mall, I was informed by Nora yesterday that there are many sales this weekend... It saddens me that I cannot just turn her loose to spend as she pleases, but there are too many hidden expenses yet to be met before we set foot on the soil of America. Prudence in spending is the only way to meet those expenses that loom before us.

I am not sure if we will take in a movie or not, depends greatly on what is offered and what Nora might enjoy. We shall see.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: