Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Wednesday and another trip to the Embassy... status of I-130 sought...

Mar 09, 2011

Well last night was just fine, the temp had dropped a little and the fan picked up the slack. I had to make 5 trips to the bathroom because of diarrahea.. an unfortunate result of the anti-biotics that I've been taking to cure the infection in my right foot. Thankfully the infection is gone now, and I will only take the pills one more day I think.

Today we plan to go to Manila together and me to the US Embassy to see about the status of our I-130 form.

During the conversations Nora and I exchanged last night, it becomes increasingly obvious how excited she is to be finished with her St. Lukes clinic treatment regimine and the potential to go to America and start her new life as my partner and wife. Now starts the anxiety about the government required forms etc. that we need to have... I think we have them all, except I think I will still need to submit the financial support form.

It will be a long day though and we both hope a good one too...

Lollie, the newest version of "Brother improved" is already on the way so lets hope, together, that his journey is successful... Thank you !!!

I love my family, all of them.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: