Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The end of March... I am getting excited now...

Mar 31, 2011

As I posted late yesterday, I will not recap the events of yesterday here, I am having coffee now and will tell you that sleep was good, considering the long day we had yesterday (Wednesday here).

Nora is in good spirits today, that is always pleasureable to me. Today is the last day of March, April shines it's lovely presence starting tomorrow. We will go again to the US Embassy in the morning to see what they have to say at the Immigration window, hopefully we will be able to see the eventual end of forms and money outlay and even get a Visa Interview appt.

Yesterday Nora spoke to someone at St. Lukes clinic and they told her that Kenneth and Joyce could re-medical at any time and actually even schedule their Visa Interview... I told her I wanted all three of them to do it together... I will double check that tomorrow.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: