Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 1, 2011

"April Fools Day", Next month is May, it is happening peoples...

Apr 01, 2011

April Fools day, the time honored day of pranks and jokes on our fellow man/woman.

Last night, we slept well, realizing that we would make yet another trip to the US Embassy in search of answers and perhaps to further the process of getting my new family home to the United States.

We left the house about 6:20 am it seems and the ride to town (Manila) was pretty good and our time at the Embassy was OK 'cept the person that Occupies the job at window 38 had the personality of a piece of well washed car mat. No smile, no nice greeting, nothing to enhance the experience... I don't know how the hell people like that get a job representing an entire country. Bless them I say but with what would I bless them you ask... a basket of vipers...., what else would befit their personality??

Nora was tasked with filling out the I-230 forms and also a cover letter that indicated we are ready to continue in the process of obtaining the Visas.

We didn't leave there until almost 11:00am then stopped at Jollibee for breakfast/lunch.

From there on to St. Lukes clinic where fortunately we didn't have long to wait and after Nora got her meds, we talked to a supervisor who explained that it is actually the policy of the CDC that makes us wait so long to take the final culture sputum test and I will never know why it takes 2 months to get the results... Bottom line is that her results will be in by the end of June so hypothetically she should be able to interview the first week in July and perhaps board a plane during the second week.

Joyce and Kenneth can re-medical anytime and because they are on separate petitions, they can go to the US with me even if Nora had to stay here longer. She wants the kids to finish up and have their visa's as soon as possible. It is not a bad idea, their visa's are good for 6 months. Oddly though, Nora's visa is only good for 3 Months so she cannot drag her feet in leaving the Philippines. The sooner that I can remove her and the kids from her the better I will like it.

Last night, after we had dinner, I was here in the sleeper apt taking a bath and Alex banged on the door and wanted to see me... I told him I would catch up to him after I finished... Naturally it was to borrow again money, this time 4,000p to be repaid Sunday.

I see that "Saw VI" is playing at the SM Mall so my wish is to see it this afternoon, Nora is not to sure, worried about it being a 'Ghost' movie but I told her it is a walk in the park "Horror" film, no Ghosts.

Have a great day


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: