Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hump day... what an odd name for the middle (think camel though)

Mar 16, 2011

Well nothing of any substance, with the exception of a good news phone call from Gareth... I am so very happy that his blood/sugar levels and all the other tests that his blood panel revealed are in a good range. It will make Lollie happy and certainly give Gareth some peace of mind... he is very wary of his health anyway and most everything else for that matter that some good news is just the thing to lift his spirits and make for a great day.

Nothing happened here in Marilao, Nora and I went to divine for some food, she spent 2,500 of her 6,000p for the week, staples and things that only last a week, soaps, conditioners, laundry items etc... it goes very quickly it seems and my children are not consumer conscious as yet so they don't tend to conserve much. That will change though.

I went with Alex in the morning, had a banana to take my pills with and then we stopped at a McDonalds for some breakfast, ended up Fries and a quarterpounder as that particular McDonalds does not serve breakfast... is that odd or what??? I really had my taste buds set for a sausage egg Mcmuffin but no luck.

Wednesday it is today. I am wondering if I should make another trip to the US Embassy to the Immigrant window to see what is next to accomplish. I feel that time is running down now so I cannot tarry and thus prolong leaving to go home.

Kenneth is supposed to have a project this afternoon at school so he should actually be home late.

Have a great day people...

••• Alex just repaid me 3,000p of the 5,000p he borrowed, now will repay the 2,000p balance tomorrow he says...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good day for all. Right now, that quarter pounder sounds awfully good to me. However, Gareth is bringing home Chipolte tonight. As with the rainy weather all day, that sounds very good to me. Some nice shows to watch including our favorite now, "The Event".

Peace, Love and Good Wishes !!!!