Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thursday... I want to go home and SpEaK AmErIcAn (something I can understand...

Mar 17, 2011

It is Thursday morning here in Marilao, afer a refreshing nights sleep and an early morning bath I am ready to face the perils of the day and make the most of the opportunities afforded me.

Nora had a great nights sleep, she barely moved. Often times she seems to have trouble staying asleep or dropping off to sleep, I on the other hand never, unless it is too warm, have a problem falling asleep.

I have a serious problem getting Nora to tell me what is going on on the TV shows, news or anything else, she talks to the kids about it but never explains it to me in english... I become so frustrated in not being able to understand the language and the lack of help she offers me to understand is frustrating also. I don't understand why she doesn't help me in that area.

I told Nora this morning that if we don't hear from the State Department about the next steps in the procurement of her and the kids visa's, I will go back to the Embassy next week.

I don't believe that there is anything I need to do today so it will probably be pretty uneventful.

••• The usual surprises no longer are surprising to me, just now, at 9:53 AM Alex comes running up to me saying 'Boss, boss, can I borrow"?  Another 6,000p he borrowed to pay for the private school tuition for his children... so now, this afternoon, according to Alex, I will receive the total amount of 8,000p which is what he currently owes me...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: