Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday and Payday for Nora... she will smile of course...

Mar 15, 2011

Another quiet night, Alex did tell me that he may need to borrow from me again, but so far he has not.

We slept well.

It will be hot today, probably in the low 90 or high 80˚ area. Nothing that I particularly like, but it is, what it it...

This might be the boringest post I have made for a long time, at least in my humble opinion... Today Gareth sees his doctor again hopefully with a permanent gameplan for his medications. That would be nice I think.

I am having coffee now, having already bathed in what little water there was available... Perhaps I will add to this a little, later on or maybe not... we shall see.

Starting today, I am increasing Nora's weekly budget to 6,000p as everthing we need has gone up in price...

••• Alex wanted me to ride to Manila with him this morning so I did, took my pills along to take when we had breakfast.  He also borrowed from me 5,000p to be repaid Wed or Thurs.

I gave Nora 6,000p for her weekly budget.

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: