Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Saturday, another Movie and bye bye to Ate and Uncle...

Mar 12, 2011

Nora slept very well last night, but this morning, before 6am, the neighbors were already up and making way too much noise...

Nora told me last night that Ate Linda wants to borrow 1,800p against the neighbors next month rent... I will loan it to her and take it from the rent receipts for next month of the neighbor.

Hand to mouth, the story of live here in the Philippines. Sadly, we, the Ultra Rich Americanos have no concept of how people live here in the Philippines... I cherish the knowledge that I have gleened from the year I have lived here in the philippines.

Ate Linda and Uncle Edwin will be attending the funeral of her late brother tomorrow and then proceeding to Bicol and Basud. Once they leave here today we won't see them again for a time...

Saturday routine will pervail I hope, we plan to go see the 'Unknown' this afternooon at the SM Mall. Weekends are always fun then tomorrow will be the inevitable laundry day... Yesterday I bought Nora a nice hand woven basket to keep our dirty laundry in... cost me about $2.50... unbelievable prices.

Alex just borrowed 1,000p until this afternoon he says...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: