Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunday, laundry, reading, sweating, laughing, enjoying, smiling having a good time !!!

Mar 13, 2011

Yesterday, although the original plan was for Nora and I to go to the Mall and a movie, what ended up happening is that she was crampy and did not feel comfortable going out so, I decided to take Jenny and Joyce out with me as a treat to them... I was first just going to take Joyce, but then the thought came to me that Jenny would probably really like a break from the baby... I asked Nora if she would mind baby sitting and of course she said she would love to to about 12:30, the two girls and I started out for the mall.

We walked down to the main intersection of the highway and form there caught a Jeepster to the SM Mall. Once at the mall, we went to the theater where I purchased tickets to see "Little Red Riding Hood' as the movie we wanted to see was not available. After getting the tickets, I gave each of the girls 250p to spend. I told the girls to meet me at the theater at 2:30.

Then I went to the internet cafe and had the I-230, I-964 and the W-7 forms printed out at a cost of 195p, from there, I went to the National bookstore and bought a folder to keep them in for 9p. After that, I stopped at Dairy Queen and bought a carmel sundae. After finishing the sundae, I went to the grocery section of the department store and bought some chips (cheetos of course) to take home.

It was about 2:10 so I headed to the theater to meet up with the girls at 2:30. They were right on time. We went into the theater and sat a couple rows higher than Nora and I usually do. The trailers were fun to watch and then the movie started. This was a dark version of 'Little Red Riding Hood', and thus had so rather scary moments... I can honestly say though that I would not spend money to see that movie again... the girls seemed to enjoy it though.

After the movie, we went to Chow King where I treated us all to Halo Halo (a popular philipino dessert). From there, a quick stop at Pan de Mania to buy bread then we hopped a junket to head back to the villiage... A great afternoon and a little bonding... Kenneth and I will have to do it some time before I leave.

Quiet evening, nothing of excitement at all, we chatted a little bit after Nora came to the sleeper room and then off to sandman land. She slept pretty well it seemed...

The laundry lady is here and that process is now underway so I know what this day will yield. Nora told me that she and Joyce would go to mass this afternoon about 4:30.

Alex repaid me the 1,000p

We shall see what the day unfolds into.... take care, God bless all


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: