Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Saturday today, we will pay electric bill and see matinee movie then home early...

Mar 05, 2011

Yesterday afternoon (lunch) Alex and I went out to the Shell Asian plaza and he took care of some business with one of his clients, from there, we went to Marilao to pick up some supplies and also I bought him a beer and then we went to the Marilao convention center where his JCI group will meet tonight to install new officers we had one of the brand new San Miguel lemon beers... I like it, smooth and no sharp taste.

Prior to this, we had made a run into Manila to buy some of the ingredients for the Pia bread he makes for his clients.

We had a good afternoon and enjoyed each other's company...we talked about finances and saving money and the future of him in the JCI organization (Junior Chamber of Commerce). We got home about 4:30, Nora was home already as I knew she would be.

We had a good dinner and then I came to the sleeper room to bath and read a bit, Nora came about 8 or 8:30. We chatted a little then I gave her a complete full body massage using some oil that we had gotten in Daet for that specific purpose... we first used this in Korea. The oil gets warm as you massage the tissue and the heat radiates across the skin... a really good feeling of warmth and relaxation...

We woke up this morning about 7:30, Nora slept very nicely all night and I was up about 4 times attacking the howling dogs that live here in our complex, that slingshot is so nice and quiet and it does pack quite a punch... and is very effective in dispursing the offending animals... I like it, thanks Gareth.

We will be leaving at 10:30 according to the boss, we want to pay the Meralco (electric) bill and they are only open till noon on Saturday then we will hit the 2pm movie and be back home before dinner time.

Hope your Friday is great, I think that today will be good for us, we also need to look for a pair of slippers for the baby, his clogs came apart at the strap...

Let me know how the tax affair is coming Gareth, I am curious if it is as easy as they proclaim on the TurboTax site ...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: