Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The start of another week... Mondays are the beginnings and Sundays the culmination...

Mar 14, 2011

The remainder of the day yesterday proved mostly uneventful 'cepting a couple of trips to divine to sate Nora's appetite. They did not go to church as Nora had a pretty decent headache yesterday afternoon, after a temple massage and an excedrin, she managed to mend.

This morning, I awoke before 7am and roused Nora out with some pulse increasing old age disco music... just the beat of it reminds me of Africa and ancient cannibal dancing before a sacrifical bonfire. It does get one moving even though you might not be mentally prepared for that much mind blowing music first thing in the morning.

As this Monday unveils itself, we shall see what exactly the good Lord has planned for us. I have no particular plans, but that is subject to constant and never ending change.

Other than that, I wish you all a good day and hope that the pursuit of your dreams proves plentiful and rewarding.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I have to say that if I had been Nora with that loud music at that time of the morning, I would have thrown you into that jungle for the whole day that you was describing. What a BRAT !!!