Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another week finished... keep on rollin' along time...

Apr 08, 2011

Well I never did get to talk to Lollie yesterday, I attempted to call her many times but always just the message. Sister I hope you had a great day and it was filled with Joy and happiness for both you and your little Asian hubbybear. Our day was normal although I was confined to the bed almost all day with my lovely foot. The pain pills Nora bought at least afforded me limited movement.

We slept quite well though... I did, however, wake at around 1:30 or 2am in a sweat... I believe that I did have a fever and that it broke at that time. I felt good and refreshed this morning so that is a good thing.

Tomorrow, the plan is to take Joyce and Kenneth and Nora to the Mall to see "Rio" which even though animated, I think Nora will reall like it a lot...

Today, Friday and another week finished... Thank you Lord for giving us the strength to preservere...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: