Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Saturday morning starts with 'Grilled Cheese sandwiche, coffee and meds'

Apr 09, 2011

Well yesterday afternoon proved to not be too exciting, except that I finally did get to talk to Lollie and reassure myself that all was well in El Dorado Hills... she had been depressed because of a situation involving a little Asian Shite bird and his problem (minor medical issue) but now I can say verily unto you that he is no longer 'full of shit' and that brings unmitigated peace to the world of Wong.

Alex repaid me the remaining 2,000p that he owed me so we are even again... for how long remains a mystery though.

What I assume to be Gout has attacked my left foot, beginning in the ball and arch area, it became so tender that it was very painful to just lift the leg, dangeling the foot, just the weight of the foot was painful... Nora got me some kind of pain pill that lessened that pain then later yesterday I noticed that the big toe on the right foot was having sympathy pains for it's left hand bretheren... I hate family connections like that.

Oddly I have found that the pain in my left foot is slowly subsiding in the ball and arch area but increasing in the area of the Achilles tendon (tender at the moment, but not painfully so. I hope that it's progression is halted by the antibiotics and pain pills that I am taking as that condition involving the Achilles tendon and the heel is excruciating and I am adverse to experiencing that again...

Our trip to the Mall today may get cancelled, especially if the foot continues to deteriorate to the point where it is painful to walk as there is a fair amount of walking involved in the trip to the SM Mall both in stairs and distance. I would hate to disappoint the kids but it could happen. I will try to keep you informed...

From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: