Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Saturday and the 2nd day of the Month... again...

Apr 02, 2011

Great sleeping last night (Friday), the weather was much cooler and we were both tired out from the day yesterday which started at 5;15am. As I mentioned before, got all thru the Embassy stuff, now just wait for the letter is what the clerk said.

We decided to get Nora and Kenneth's police clearances done before he leaves for Basud then he will re-medical as soon as we come back from Basud in May. Joyce doesn't need any clearance stuff done as she is too young.

Nora is making coffee now, later after lunch we will go to the SM Mall and hopefully see "Saw VI" and of course buy some Cheetos jalapeño style.

I hope it proves to be a great day for you and me both...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: