Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 15, 2011

The beginning of the 'Weekend', next week will be special for Nora (short too !!)

Apr 16, 2011

Ah, a glorious Saturday morning greeted us as we woke about 6:30am. For some inexplicable reason, Nora woke early today and was full of piss and vinegar and raring to go. She seems in a good mood which is always a nice note to start the day. We will go to SM Mall today, probably between 11 and 12. I hope to attend the movie 'Rio' with her today.

I am at the main apartment, the baby and Jenny just got back to the house and of course the baby cried... I want so badly to be away from him for awhile, the constant crying and worse being exposed to it every single day is not a routine that I've enjoyed. There was a reason I didn't want to have children (clarify that to say baby). I never have like their incessent crying and the annoying screeches that they make on a regular basis... Oh well, I do love him, just not the things he does.

Last night was peaceful, Nora went to sleep about 10:30 and I continued to read until after midnight. When I bathed last night, I shaved so I should at least appear better now...

Kenneth has worked every day this week for Alex in the cookie factory, there were a few rough times getting him to realize that Alex was depending on him to do a job and to be there when he was supposed to be. Now it seems that he is in the routine.

Alex did not repay me the 2,000p yet, maybe today or tonight after We return from the Mall he will. As the time approaches for us to leave the Philippines, I will be more reluctant to loan him money and that is at the urging of Nora.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: