Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Church this morning, Laundry for the remainer of the day...

Apr 17, 2011

Today is Sunday and if Lollie were here, in the Philippines, it would be her birthday. I will send her an eCard today to celebrate that wonderful day for her.

Yesterday Nora and I went to the SM Mall and I bought us tickets to see "Rio". I can honestly say she really did enjoy the movie, she was laughing thruout the whole show and it was good to see that it was one she really did enjoy. She had told me some time ago that she did not like annimation films... her memories of them were much older though, the animation of 20+ years ago vice the wonderous capabilities of Steven Spielberg and Disney and Pixar productions... we will see all that come here now I am sure, She wants to look in Manila to see if she can buy a DVD of it so the children can watch it too.

We slept well after finally overcoming the heat and allowing exhaustion to take control, I read until after midnight again. Thought I might get lucky this morning, but no lottery ticket for me.

Alex did repay me the 2,000p yesterday later on.

We are having coffee just now and will go to Mass a little later, the laundry lady is here starting the laundry so the remainder of Sunday will be spent toiling with clothes and such.

I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy yourselves.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: