Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friday, ah the sweetness of the coming weekend in intoxicating...

Apr 15, 2011

Today is Nora's payday, and it has the added benefit of being once again Friday... the end of treatment trips for another week and another week closer to the end of that torturious year long ordeal... What a price to pay for freedom, though less than many have paid, still an inconvenience for sure.

Yesterday after breakfast I had a great call with Lollie and Gareth, I sure do enjoy the ability to talk to them live every day almost. I quietly thank YM Messenger for that ability... certainly not AT&T as they want your soul and first born to make overseas calls.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee as I pen this entry (I suppose, in the name of political correctness I should say "Keyboard"). But... 'Penned' works nicely for me. Nora wanted to give me cake for breakfast and I told her no and asked why in the world she bought it in the first place... Her response -- "It was on sale". WoMeN !!!

Tomorrow we go to SM Mall, my feet being in good shape that will be a good trip, we will go to the 2:40pm showing of Rio at theater 4. I asked Nora if she wanted to take the kids and she said no. I don't know why though.

Next week, she only goes to St. Lukes clinic Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then has Thursday and Friday off... Nice to have a 4 day weekend. Monday and Tuesday she will do her final Sputum test then we wait for the results, and that will take about 2 months they say although a culture grows in only 30 days... the reason given me the first time was that it took an additional month to determine what treatment was most effective... Nora just told me that it takes two months because they want to be sure that it won't grow a positive in waiting longer... two months with no Positive growth is considered a Negative.

Alex borrowed 2,000p again today, to be repaid tomorrow he says.

I am going to Divine this morning and get a haircut, my neck looks like I am becoming a WereWolf...

Have a Great Thursday to those in the States...

I might write more later...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: