Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It is your day to howl Sister... have a great one...

Apr 18, 2011

H•A•P•P•Y B•I•R•T•H•D•A•Y To the greatest Sister in the world and my closest friend. I hope your day is wonderful.

Wow, it was hot yesterday afternoon, Nora and Joyce went to afternoon Mass, about 5:00pm. I did not go, just too hot for me so I stayed home.

After getting home, Nora began to prepare our 'Ghoulash' dinner which I must say, excluding the poor quality of ground beef, was pretty darn tasty.

The evening was mostly spent reading by me and games by Nora. We retired a little after ten with only enough energy to try to endure the stiffeling temperatures... I slept all night with nothing covering me and found that this morning, about 3am, Nora had pulled the sheet over herself. I got up about 4:15 to use the bathroom and when I got back to bed, covered my lower torso with the sheet, but it was still too hot to cover all the way up. I miss home, AC and McDonald's coffee.

Nora starts her final sputum test today and finishes tomorrow. I think I might go with her tomorrow so that I can check the status of our I-230 request at the US Embassy. It should have arrived or soon arrive in the mail but the waiting is killing me.

Another scorcher is predicted for today so that is nothing joyful to look forward to... I have to be thankful though, last year at this time the temperatures were mostly above 100˚ with horrid humididy, this year not nearly so bad but still... bad enough.

I've no particular plans, I went to the little store on the corner that sells the water we drink, (they have a small cafe there too) and wanted to buy some rice cereal for the baby, but they had just opened and it was not ready... I tried another little alley store close to the house but they had not opened yet either... it is now 6:50 AM .

I may write more later, Nora will be home much earlier today and that will be nice.

To all who read this, I hope your weekend was wonderful and hope that I see you in the near future...

Ana came to me this morning and borrowed 2,000p. To be paid back this afternoon when Alex returns from Santa Maria.

I told Alex that Ana borrowed the money and he paid me back... I don't think he was too pleased.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: